blob: 5322440a5f6bc9fc6f53c1fa28d2b6928028bd51 (plain
pianobar is a console client for the personalized web radio [Pandora]
* Play and manage (create, add more music, delete, rename, ...) your stations.
* Rate played songs and let pandora explain why they have been selected.
* Show upcoming songs/song history.
* Configure keybindings.
* last.fm scrobbling support (external application)
* Proxy support for listeners outside the USA.
Prebuild binary is available at [pianobar-windows-binaries](https://github.com/thedmd/pianobar-windows-binaries) repository.
Original source code can be downloaded at [github.com](http://github.com/PromyLOPh/pianobar/)
Windows port source code is available at this repository ([pianobar-windows](https://github.com/thedmd/pianobar-windows)).
Checkout [pianobar-windows-build](https://github.com/thedmd/pianobar-windows-build) where
you will find configured solution for Visual Studio 2015.
There are community provided packages available for most Linux distributions (see your distribution’s package manager), Mac OS X ([MacPorts](http://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/dports/audio/pianobar/Portfile) or [homebrew](http://brew.sh/)) and *BSD as well as a [native Windows port](https://github.com/thedmd/pianobar-windows).